【職場英語】
出刊日期: 
2005/12/15
期數: 
第六十期
想要「說服顧客」,這兩招你不能不會︰先對顧客遭遇的問題表達同理心,然後依產品特色營造理想狀況,以打動顧客的心!
▓以「附加問句」表達同理心
   You have a very busy schedule, don’t you?
   您的行程相當緊湊,不是嗎?
   You deserve a decent retirement after all the efforts at work in your entire life, don’t you?
   辛勤工作了一輩子,你是該享有一個尊貴的退休生涯了,不是嗎?
   It’t a lot of work to get the house cleaned up on the weekend, isn’t it?
   週末要把房子清理乾淨是件很吃重的工作,不是嗎?
▓用「假設語氣」打動顧客的心
   Wouldn’t it be nice if you had a week of vacation abroad?
   如果你有一星期的國外休假時間不是很好嗎?
   If there were a mutual fund with reasonable profit that combats the inflation, wouldn’t you want it?
   如果有一種提供合理獲利,且可對抗通貨膨脹的共同基金,您不會想要嗎?
   How would you feel if you could get 30% return of your investment within a few months?
   如果您的投資可以在幾個月內有30%回收,您覺得如何?

資料來源:時代國際英日語中心 www.language-world.com.tw
洽詢電話:02-2311-6600(站前校)02-2775-2700(東區校)02-8953-0099(板橋校)

時代國際英日語中心為本會特約商店,相關優惠方案歡迎逕洽該中心行銷企劃經理楊淑惠;凡完成報名繳費者,即贈送《禿鷹的晚餐》1本。
出刊日期: 
2006/01/15
期數: 
第六十一期
◎trade (v.) 交易
Trading was slow, as investors waited for news of a possible interest rate hike.
由於利率可能調高,投資人觀望,所以交易不活絡。
◎turnover(n.)成交量
Turnover was the highest it has been in almost a month.
今天的成交量是近一個月來最高的一次。
◎ bearish(adj.)空頭【反義:bullish(adj.)多頭】
With no encouraging news on the economic front, the bearish performance of the market is expected to continue.
經濟面利多消息缺乏,空頭市場應會持續。
◎ profit-taking (v.) 獲利了結
Profit-taking towards the end of the session pushed the market lower.
尾盤時投資人獲利了結,股市下滑。
◎bargain hunting (n.) 逢低買進
After several consecutive days of losses, bargain hunting at the opening sparked buying sentiment.
大盤跌了幾天,今天一開盤,投資人逢低買進,帶動了買氣。
◎blue-chips (n.) 績優股 (港譯:藍籌股)
Blue-chips stocks were the big gainers for the day, outperforming other issue two to one.
績優股今天表現極佳,漲的比別的股票多一倍。
◎technology-heavy (n.) 以高科技股為主
The technology-heavy Nasdaq has left many investors disappointed in recent months.
以高科技股為主的那史達克這幾個月的表現讓不少投資人失望。

資料來源:時代國際英日語中心 www.language-world.com.tw
洽詢電話:02-2311-6600(站前校)02-2775-2700(東區校)02-8953-0099(板橋校)
時代國際英日語中心為本會特約商店,相關優惠方案歡迎逕洽該中心行銷企劃經理楊淑惠;凡完成報名繳費者,即贈送《禿鷹的晚餐》1本。
  • We’e offering a special for investment in low-risk stocks.
    我們目前提供投資低風險股票的特惠。
  • We’e giving customers the chance to trade in laptops for handhelds.
    我們給予顧客用筆記型電腦換購掌上型電腦的機會。
  • We have a discount special for long-standing customers.
    我們對長期顧客有折扣特惠。
  • For a limited time, we’e offering one free night in our hotel.
    我們限時提供免費住宿本飯店一晚。
  • We have a special for customers who invest our mutual fund for over 5 years.
    我們提供特惠給投資本公司共同基金超過五年以上的顧客。
  • We’e also offering a special on low-interest loans.
    我們針對低利貸款也有優惠。
  • If you want to save a little more money, you could pay in full now.
    如果你想多省一點錢,您可以現在全額付清。
  • Have you heard about our special on refinancing home loans?
    你有聽過我們二胎房貸的特惠嗎?
RSS feed